TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once we have discussed your cake requirements I will provide you with a sketch of the design and confirmation of the following details:
• Date of event
• Number and size of tiers
• Flavours of each tier
• Extras – cake stand hire, slice boxes etc.
• Favours – number and design
• Special requirements
• Delivery/collection arrangements
• Event venue (if delivery is required)
• Contact person at venue (if delivery is required)
• Emergency contact at event (if delivery is required)
• Price breakdown and deposit amount
On signing the agreement, a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the final cost will be due. The payment of this deposit will secure the date. The balance must be paid in full one month before the event. Cancellations more than two weeks before the event will be liable for the deposit amount.
Cancellations less than two weeks in advance of the event date will be liable for the full cost. If I subsequently resell your date I will refund your payment. Payment can be made by bank transfer, cash, personal cheque or through PayPal.
Design alterations can be made up to two weeks before your event. If the alterations require significantly more work, the cost of your cake may be altered accordingly.
Cake stand hire is complimentary. I ask for a deposit of £50, which is refunded when the undamaged stand is returned after your event.